Friday, January 23, 2009

The Potato Couch Workout cont.

Hi..Part 3 of Potato Couch illustration. I have added a pant for my Mr Potato Couch. This is Yogi's idea to put it as a pocka dot pants...:P
Today I have been browsing around the whole day. Finding inspirations, ideas & most of all goals to get me going...I have a new goal today. I wanted to work for Warner Bros one day...hehe. Because of that, I have make up my mind to study on illustration for two solid hour everyday...mainly practicing & improving my skills so that one day I can be proud of myself.

I saw a site with nice illustration..I wanted to be just like him one day.

2 comments:

Yasz said...

Foong...u shuld create a portfolio and present to the msian co that created Upin & Ipin. Apparently,if I'm not mistaken,that co who produced the Upin & Ipin cartoon have got a proposal from Walt Disney but they had to turn it down due to low resources I think. Chaiyok!

my.firstSkizze said...

hi yasmin. how are u? thanks for dropping by. will think about it.. :P