Thursday, January 8, 2009

Handmade 'Take Care' Card for Swee Ling

Part 1- The Card
***********************************************************************************

Hi all. Here is the handmade 'Take Care' Card for Swee Ling. This time I have used a mailbox shape as a card. First of all, I cut out 3 rectangulars from the card. Then, I glued the darker red paper on the card as well as the purple color tag. After that, I glued the owl & a girl on it. Finally, some touch up on the card by drawing some flowers on the darker red paper.

The front view of the Card



Upclose of the owl & girl image


Below here are the inside of the card. Some sketch of a bus stop served as the background of the girl that will make the girl stands out more.



Upclose of the girl & bus stop sketches


Part 2 - The Moment
************************************************************************************
Now is the card giving ceremony. Wow..sounds tremendously rocks. I got to hand over my handmade card to her. I guessed I'm more happy than her is something like Christmas giving spirit I have here...hehe :P

Swee Ling, me & her Card

Material (s) Used: Pencil, paper, Copic markers, color pencils, Pilot G-1 pen, ribbons, lots of color papers
Tool (s) Used: Lumix Camera

2 comments:

Yasz said...

OMG Koon Foong...This blog is awesome! I was in awe when they showed around your cards to Abi n Yogi that day! Great art work babe! It's a good idea for your future business plan I hope! Hehe...

I will link you in my blog soon ...though I don't write much these days! I'll give you my blog access later!

my.firstSkizze said...

Hi..yasmin
thanks for the comment. I love making cards but very long din do already. nw only found back the passion. next time i do 1 for u...:P