Saturday, January 17, 2009

Angels

Do you guys believe in angels? I do. I believe in magical creatures such as mermaids, angels, fairies, gnomes & etc. I love reading stories about anything magical. I might be too old to be reading fairytales or things like that however, sometimes is nice to know that there is something magical happens around you. It might not need to be real. But, when you come to think about it, it might be exciting & thrilling at the same time.

I love angels...I believe each of us have our own angel looking & guiding after us. They are there right beside us looking over our shoulder. And when time comes, they will use their magical power on us.

I drew a few angels last month. I love the process of drawing the wings. If I draw fairies, I will concentrate more on the wings as well. I tried to make them as pretty & magical as possible.


My Angels Collection


Water Angel


Fire Angel


Earth Angel

Material (s) Used: Paper, pencil, Copic markers
Tool (s) Used: Lumix Camera

No comments: