Sunday, January 4, 2009

Handmade Christmas Card

Hi..I did 2 cards for my friends during Christmas. I have first drawn the images of the snowman used in both of the card on the paper using pencil & later on had it outlined using pilot G-1 pen. After that, I used Copic markers as well as some color pencils on the images.


Snowman


Christmas Trees


After that, I have cut out the snowman & the tress & stick it on a color paper. I have also used some DIY flowers that I bought from the shop earlier. Below is 1 of the cards that I have made.


The Snowman





The DIY flowers


This is what I have inside the card. A santa with some wishes for the recipient.



Material (s) Used: Pencil, paper, pilot G-1 pen, Copic markers, color pencils
Tool (s) Used: Sony Ericsson hp

Will be posting the other card tommorow. :p

6 comments:

JohnD said...

Nice pop-up card =)

Anonymous said...

wow.. someone did handmade xmas... erhmmmm

my.firstSkizze said...

hi yogi. i thought who commented on my blog just nw..hehe

Anonymous said...

whr's my christmas card???

my.firstSkizze said...

i give u already mah...

Anonymous said...

are you sure?? so where is the card?? :P