Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wedding Ceremony...

Hi guys....This is a wedding ceremony notice that I did for Michelle's brother. I drew the image of the bride and the bridegroom on a piece of paper. After that, I scanned the image and started editing it using Adobe Photoshop CS3. This is a simple notice to put on her relative's car so that anyone can contact them if the cars are blocking the traffic. I will do another version with more color i guess...



Material (s) Used: Paper, pencil
Tool (s) Used: Adobe Photoshop CS3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello hello! Just stumbled upon your blog.

I love blogs with artsy stuff because I myself am trying to learn. haha. ;-)

Looking forward to more entries! Cheers!!!

Btw, beatiful noticed you've drawn!

Sean--

Anonymous said...

Hi, wy are you not following me anymore? are you not interested in my drawings or stuff?