Thursday, February 5, 2009

Valentine's Handmade Card

Here is a handmade Valentine's card that I did today. Before starting to get myself dirty with glue & stuffs, I prepared all the things that I need to do the card (lots of color papers, images, handmade craft) The images that I used in this card was drawn using pencil which later on was outlined using Pilot pen. After that, I used Copic markers to color them. Then, the process of cutting the images took place.

Below are a few snapshots of the card:

A girl, a boy & a cat


A monkey

A rabbit & chicks


Handmade craft


A puppy


In this card, I used the concept of a photo frame. 12 heart shapes were sticked on the border of the card. Here is the completed card...

Handmade Valentine's Card


Material (s) Used: Pencil, paper, Copic marker, pilot G1 pen, color papers, images, hearts

3 comments:

xxx said...

fong...
its really nice dear!!
u r so talented...

my advance Valentine wishes :)

xxx said...

fong..
u received QT blogger award..
sile2 buat yey!!
=)

JohnD said...

wah!!
very nice la...
who's dat special guy...hehe