Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Story of Musca Domestica Crush

I proudly present to you The Story of Musca Domestica Crush........:P




Grandpa: *Coughing*. Can grandpa have one of those yummy, delicious Musca Domestica Crush?
Andrew: Not till you tell me The Story of Musca Domestica Crush...


Once upon a time, there was a planet named "Lovely" because of the lovely shape it have.


In this Lovely planet, all the fruits are extra big & they eat human. Humans are part of their food chain. "HELP!!!! Anyone please help me...." , a boy yelled desperately. He was totally surrounded by a group of flesh eating fruits.


Not far away, Musca Man is having a fun time going through the various collection of rubbish in the rubbish bin. His antenna sensed an alarm. Musca Man quickly transformed.


As Musca Man hurried to the crime scene, he tripped over a stone & fell on the ground pushing all the villain fruits into the hill. All the fruits were crushed & they became Musca Domestica Crush.


Andrew: WOW....Okie grandpa, you can have one of the Musca Domestica Crush.
Grandpa: Thanksssss.......(echoing)

Grandpa have transformed into a young, handsome man.

*The End*


Material (s) Used: Paper, Pilot G-1 pen
Tool (s) Used: Lumix camera

2 comments:

Mariana Parrotta said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment! I´m sorry because I´m late but I was on vacations. I work with photoshop and illustrator too.If you have some questions please email me,no problem! Nice blog ^.^

my.firstSkizze said...

hi mariana,
thanks for the help offered...