Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What I Did when I'm Bored

Merry Christmas 2008

Material(s) Used: Pencil, paper, Pilot G-1 pen, Copic markers


This is what I have done when I'm bored....Trying on my new Copic marker with my skills...

It is not just normal boredom but super duper boredom. I really don't know anything about my future. Everythings seems to be extra ordinary blurry from this point of time. My life, my future, my job....I have once wanted to cope with my job but what difference does it makes now. No chance, no opportunity but is more & more towards darkness, confusion & hatred.

What's my future? Should I do something that I like? I'm quite fed up with my job now. I hate coming to work & sitting down here the whole day doing nothing. Feel kinda a big, stupid idiot. I HATE it.

No comments: