Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another Sketch

Hi everyone. Here is my another sketch that was made for Yogi's friend birthday...She asked me to draw just the word 'Happy Birthday' but I ended up drawing more than that. Hehehe....I asked her whether I can draw some more...so I continued to draw till it filled almost 90% of the white space. I love to draw. Once I start, is difficult for me to stop. As what you can see on the previous post, 'What I Did when I'm Bored', I actually started on a teddy bear (bought from Jusco). Then, I ended up adding gifts on the right & candy cane on the left. Then, I added shadows to the picture. And then, I added the word 'Merry Christmas' and a flower thingy (don't exactly know what it is called). Tada....there you have it, a Merry Christmas wish with lots of love from me....:P




Material(s) Used: Pencil, Sony Ericsson hp


1 comment:

JohnD said...

wow!! I also want it for my birthday :)