Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The 3rd Wacom Holiday Season Contest 2009 con

Finally, I have completed the flash greeting for this contest. Just submitted yesterday night at 12am before going for holiday....:P Here's some preview of my flash. I hope to bring in some love into the picture during this season of Christmas. Spend some time with your love ones & cherish their life as they have cherished yours....

This is my first screen...

Description: A lonely snowman freezing in the middle of the snow...wishing that he have someone spending this Christmas with...Wishing & hoping real hard that his wish will comes true..


More screenshots....

Description: Suddenly, without any warning...things started to fall down from the sky...pine trees fell one after another shattering the earth he stands. Then, in front of him, appear the most beautiful snowlady...

This is my final screen...:P


Description: Finally, he got what he wish for...a companion to spend his Christmas with

Tool(s) Used: Adobe Photoshop CS3, Adobe Illustrator CS3, Macromedia Flash MX


Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. C ya guys next year with more updates on my work.....