Sunday, December 14, 2008

Shopping Frenzy...

Hi..Remember what I have said in the previous post...doing something new.

Yesterday, I went to Art Friend, The Garden to buy my supplies. My supplies are Copic Ciao markers. Actually wanted to buy Copic Sketch marker instead of Copic Ciao. But unfortunately, the price of Copic Sketch were way to expensive for me...

Copic Sketch : RM14.50 per piece
Copic Ciao: RM9.80 per piece



Copic Ciao markers

Still expensive actually..but wanted so badly to have it to get started with my goal...I bought only 12 pieces which cost me around RM 105. Both of this markers are refillable. The range of colors for Copic Ciao is 144 colors whereas Copic Sketch is 301 colors. Planning to update my collection with 5 markers per month...



A4 Graphic Series from JD :P


A cute color pencil case i bought from Jusco...just Rm7.90.:P Now, using it to keep my precious Copic markers....




Cute Pencil Case...:P


Got started on 1 illustration this afternoon...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah!!! RM105 very expensive for 12 marker

Anonymous said...

I like the red marker image perspective :)

my.firstSkizze said...

ya..is expensive

Anonymous said...

so nex month, what color you want to buy??