Monday, November 24, 2008

2nd Illustration Coloring

This is my 2nd attempt to color illustration. Like the previous post, I color the background color of the image before proceed to the shadows & tones. This colored-lineart is used for this experiment.


This lineart is licensed under GPL ver.2. The details of the lineart are as below:
Licence: GPL ver. 2
Author: Aoi (a-o-i.deviantart.com)
Project: The Mana World


This is what I got after I color the background of the image.




Tool(s) Used: Adobe Photshop CS3

This is the final result of the process... :P Notice I have added some glow around the girl to make her abit glowing in the darkness of the night.
p/s: Special thanks to Aoi..


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice ;)

Anonymous said...

Day by day you are improving..... keep the spirit :-) when you gonna draw and colour JD's Picture.... waiting for that... hehehehe

Anonymous said...

ya...i want to see my face in cartoon :P