Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Abi

Hi...This is my friend, Abirami. Yesterday was her birthday & I have made a card for her...

Abi: Hi guys,I'm Abi. I'm a camera maniac & I love people taking my picture...:) Here I'm in my office on my bufday last year...I guess time flies. It was my bufday again...


Abi: This is another picture of me in the office...I love being photograph very, very much...so here I'm posing in front of the camera..I'm actually wore a red skirt on that day...


Abi: This is my last year's bufday cake my friends bought for me. It was a surprise party in KFC, Seri Kembangan.


Abi: Here is two of my bestest friends...The Charlie's Angels of BIKD....hehe...I love both of them very much. To tell you the truth, they are actually very nice girls with great personalities that you can hardly find...Guess you have to get to know them so that you can know what they are capable of doing...:)


I guess Abi is going to kill me after this...hehehe. This is the card that I have made for her. I choose the theme chicks because she always tell everyone that she is a hot chick...so, you guys think she is hot?



Material (s): Paper, Pilot G-1, Copic Marker, color paper
Tool (s): Lumix camera

On her birthday, I have actually called her & asked her to install Skype because I wanted to wish her happy birthday..She told me she will download it. But, when it was almost 12am, I went to sleep...hehe. Too tired.

Manga Primary Kit - Copic Ciao Set (8 Marker + 1 Multiliner Pen)

5 comments:

JohnD said...

Happy Belated Birthday Abi :)

JohnD said...

Haha...funny la :P

Anonymous said...

Nice :)

Prema

Anonymous said...

You're such a good friend that you couldn't eve stay up until 12am, that's a weak as piss effort. You should be ashamed I think Abi would be to because I'm talking her right now. Try harder next time!

Anonymous said...

go away anonymous youre fucked